MISSION TRIP 2017
Imagine yourself immersed in the culture of Uganda…loving on orphans, teaching students, roofing teachers’ houses, delivering mattresses and mosquito nets, refurbishing an orphanage…RESTORING HOPE.
That’s what a first-hand, on-the-ground experience in Uganda looks like. We learn their names…and listen to their stories.
Perhaps you want to invest in a team member’s opportunity to go or donate toward the $14,000 we raise for our projects on the ground.
- Download the Mission Trip Registration Form
- Download the Volunteer Manual
- Download the Traveling Tips
- Participate in our annual 5K Run/Walk
- Follow our Blog for team updates.
- Team A (June 10 – June 24, 2017) – 15 slots available (Focus Koreng 1 week, Agape Children’s Village 1 week)
- Team B ( June 24 – July 7, 2017) – 15 slots available (Focus Kaihura, Bringing Hope to the Family)
- Team C (June 10 – July , 2017) - Combining both trips 4 weeks (must be College student or older - If you haven’t been on an E.U. trip first talk with Mission trip leader
If you have questions, please email Kaitlin Murphy .